Friday 21 September 2012

Fresh Start

Okay, I've had some recent set backs and forgotten slightly about all my goals.. But its time to start again I suppose. This week was horrible. I started college and almost simultaneously my face broke out in spots. Ten big red spots almost covering my face ( yes I did count). I have also decided not to go to the formal next  week because I'd be to self-concious in my dress. On the brightside, my course seems great and so do the people! Annnd.. I got a job! I start in a clothing store tomorrow and I'm very excited. 25%discount too! So my new aim is towards Christmas time. I want to use that discount to but the clothes I want instead of the clothes that cover certain parts of my figure. I'll going to start back at unislim next week and hopefully be 2 pounds less than I was at my last weigh in.

I've been down in the dumps and feeling a bit broken lately but as my home-girl Taylor Swift would say "These things will change!

                                                         
  

No comments:

Post a Comment